Friday 11 March 2011

DYLAN'S DARLING

DYLAN'S DARLING
Sorry I haven't been in touch lately but hopefully the wait is worth it! Yes, this is my daughter Daisy! Isn't she lovely, certainly takes after her dear old Dad. She was two months old when this photo was taken in December so she has grown up a lot more now and does appear to be a chip off the old block.

It hasn't taken her long to learn the art of digging holes in the garden and chewing cables although I must admit that the latter was never one of my favourite pastimes. I was more into tissue paper and the post if it was left unattended on the mat. I love to nose in people's pockets and extract tissues if they are there. I sometimes think I could be a canine Artful Dodger or maybe Fagin with Daisy as the Dodger, we could make a good team.

MUM AND DAD
GRACIE AND THE PUPS
I know Daisy is in a good home and I hope that the other ten of my offspring are also being well looked after. It's strange to think that I am only two but the father to eleven kids, perhaps I shouid call it a day now. I doubt whether Gracie (the pups mum) would want to see me around again. I think she had a hard time of it, I'm not surprised with that number of hungry mouths to feed but she coped wonderfully well and I am very proud of her. Gracie and the pups, sound like a rock band!

Well time to close but a date for your diaries, at the end of this month I'm off for my first pampering at the local beauty parlour, just in time for the first appearance of the year in my country abode.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely array of photos! The one of Gracie and her pups is adorable. It's no wonder you feel proud.

    Enjoy the pampering session. Sounds like it could be a lovely and relaxing experience. x

    ReplyDelete